<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2053145119594891217?origin\x3dhttp://simple-sohmui.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
.Tuesday, December 15, 2009 ' 10:27 AM Y

15/12/2009




Today is 5 Newton's farewell party.
I cried for about and hour after I reach home.
Time passes so fast..
So fast that we have to be apart.
I wonder when we gonna have days like we had spent for the past two years together.
It was just like a dream.
Because everything seems to pass so quickly.
I will really miss those days.
And I will miss all my Newton's best friends.
Although there are times when some of them have hurt my feelings and there are times when i have hurt their feelings too.
But now all are forgotten and forgiven because we are best friends.
Best friends never take revenge on what people had done to them right?
For any of my friends who are reading this..
If you have not forgive and forget,then i think now is the time to end the hard feelings that you have towards each other.
Because it already pass and we should forget all those unhappy memories.
All that we must have in our mind is all those happy times we had together during all these years.
Every human living on this earth also had done something wrong including myself.
Either this friendship is long-lasting or not is depends on us.
Depend whether we want to forgive each other or not.
I hope our friendship will never end.

You're all I ever wanted ;


All Bout Me

This is me ♥

Oh well,heidi here.Im 17 years old le.Im know im old already so...Shhhhh..You know i know.So no need to say it out loud. =) Im a mood changer machine and i've a very bad temper.I wont talk to you unless i know you.And bla bla bla.
Ahhhh.I hate people acting cute in front of guys.Ewwwww.Disgusting man~
I hate playboys or playgirls.They dont really know what's the meaning of love..So f**k them =)
~True friends are hard to find.So appreciate them when you have it~